The XT-CAT-ARC-KIT audio over CAT cable solution transmits digital audio signals up to distance of 300m (192kHz signals up to 100m). This plug and play device will extend both optical and coaxial digital inputs concurrently and features a built in DAC to convert either of the digital inputs to an analog stereo left / right audio output.
- Extend optical and coaxial digital audio signals up to distances of 300m over a single CAT cable
- Supports distances of up to 192kHz - 100m, 96kHz - 150m, 48kHz - 300m
- Optical and coaxial digital signal can both be distributed at the same time
- Built in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) converts either optical or coaxial digital (selectable) to analog stereo left/right audio output (PCM only)
- Active solution powered only at the receiver unit. The Xantech transmitter receives power over the CAT cable.
- Supports LPCM, DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus when used as a straight digital in/digital out extender
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
- Small compact size